As a received:
Taking place in London on 12 June, Web 2.0 Strategies is the UK's
leading event for exploring real-world implementations of web 2.0 and
enterprise 2.0 tools and techniques.
Learn from our expert speakers at this highly concentrated, must
attend event.Using a combination of case studies, practical examples
and conversational panels you will learn how web 2.0 and enterprise
2.0 are rewiring the way organisations operate. Discover what works
and what doesn't, in the real world!
Confirmed Speakers include:
* Dion Hinchcliffe, Business Strategist and Enterprise Architect;
Editor-in-Chief, Social Computing Magazine; President & CTO,
Hinchcliffe & Company
* James Gardner, Head of Innovation & Research, Lloyds TSB
* Simon Wardley, Independent Consultant
* Johnnie Moore, Facilitator & Marketing Consultant
* Jeff Schick, Vice President, Social Computing Software, IBM
* Artur Bergman, Director of Engineering, Wikia
* Julie Meyer, Founder & CEO, Ariadne Capital
Plus don't miss the chance to share success stories and challenges at
the open space sessions, forge new connections and explore the latest
tools and technologies from our exhibitors and at the StartUp Showcase.
For more information visit http://www.web2strategies.co.uk